- Use of all Toronto Polo Club facilities. Max. 4 chukkers/ day. Tournament Fees extra.
- $1000 per year Add-On Charge For players who wish to play more than 4 chukker/ day
$1000 per year – Professional Player Membership – Applicable to players rated 3 goals or higher outdoor
- $1500 per year Junior Membership – Players 16 yrs to 24yrs, as of Jan 1
- $750 per year Bantam Membership – Players 15yrs and younger, as of Jan 1
NON-PLAYING MEMBERSHIP FEES
$150 per year – Social Membership – non-playing member. Member receives all club communications, invitations to club events, etc.
Polo Players who would like to apply for active (playing) membership at the Toronto Polo Club must fill out an application
for new membership form, accompanied by three confidential reference forms. The application will be reviewed by the New Membership Committee, and the committee will also evaluate the applicant’s polo playing skills. The New Membership Committee will then present the application to the Toronto Polo Club Board of Directors. Membership acceptance is the decision of the Toronto Polo Club Board of Directors.
* please note that newcomers to the sport must be taking polo lessons/ polo school with an accredited polo instructor before they may submit an application for new membership to the Toronto Polo Club.
* please note that players coming from other polo clubs are required to provide a letter of reference from their previous polo club along with their new membership application.
If you are interested in applying for membership at the Toronto Polo Club please contact:
Karen White, Club Manager (905) 505-0088 | Email
Brian O’Leary, New Membership Chair (416) 891-7529 | Email
Existing members of the Toronto Polo Club must fill out a membership renewal application